Showing all 32 results
The Loxone Tree Technology offers a free form ‘tree’ topology with its very own dedicated cabling.
This free-form wiring topology offers a truly unique and simple installation.
Fast and Future-Ready
The Tree Extension is the brain of Tree technology.
Together with a Miniserver, it provides centralised intelligence for your Loxone Smart Home.
The ever-expanding list of Tree devices – Touch Tree, Motion Tree, Valve Actuator Tree can be connected to the Tree Extension.
A Tree Extension has two branches – each branch is used to connect up to 50 devices.
Tree devices communicate with each other and the Miniserver thanks to high data transmission speed at the branches.
Tree – The Better Bus Technology
- Topology: Freeform wiring topology. We recommend cabling of devices on a room-by-room basis.
- Device Search: With a single click, all connected Tree Devices are automatically detected and listed in Loxone Config.
- Configuration: Name your devices, and you’re done. It really is that simple.
- Diagnostics: Integrated diagnostic functions and device status LEDs assist in quick fault finding.
- Data Transmission: Enjoy lag-free data communication thanks to high transmission speed, which is five times faster than KNX.
- Encryption: All communication between security-sensitive Tree Products is fully encrypted.
- Upgradable: All Tree products benefit from regular, free software updates.
- Adaptable: No matter how many tree branches you need, the wiring structure can be simply extended.