The all new Loxone Miniserver
Up to 30 Extensions can be added to the Loxone Miniserver via the Loxone Link – offering an exceptional amount of flexibility and expandability. With this versatility, the Miniserver can meet the demands of building automation for single houses, developments, commercial buildings, customer applications, and more – making it a great all-rounder.
Loxone Link Technology
The Loxone Link is an internal, proprietary interface used to expand a Loxone system. Link connects cabinet-based Extensions to the Miniserver.
Peripherals in record time
The award-winning Loxone Tree Technology is a free-form wiring topology; reducing the cable required to create automation by up to 80% – whether in a smart home, commercial building or custom application.
- LAN Connection, IPv4/IPv6, SSL
- SD Card Slot, Industrial grade 8GB Micro-SD memory card
- 8x Digital Inputs 24VDC with new push-in technology
- 4x Analogue Inputs 0-10V with new push-in technology
- Power Supply 19.2VDC … 30VDC
- Loxone Link interface (max. 30 Extensions)
- Loxone Tree interface (max. 50 Tree devices), Tree Intercommunication
- 8 Digital Outputs, max. 250VAC/10A, max. 30VDC/10A
- Loxone Miniserver
- 120 Ohm Terminating Resistor for Link
- Product Insert
- Loxone Sticker
- Industrial grade 8GB Loxone Micro-SD memory card
- Tree installation tool