The New Loxone Miniserver Go – The brain of any Loxone system, this replaces the Miniserver Go 100139 – No longer available.
With an in-built Air Base Extension, the Miniserver Go can control a myriad of Loxone Air devices. Thanks to the flexibility and expandability of Loxone Air, such devices can be including during initial installation or added at a later date.The flexible option for building automation
The Loxone Miniserver is the most powerful wired option for commissioning building automation. As its wireless counterpart, the Miniserver Go is now just as powerful as the wired version – with the added benefit that it doesn’t need to be installed in a cabinet! With the integrated Loxone Air technology, the Loxone Link and numerous other interfaces, the Miniserver Go offers near-limitless possibilities for building automation without the need to chase cables.
- Loxone Air interface (for up to 128 Air devices)
- Loxone Link interface (for up to 30 Extensions)
- LAN interface (supporting IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS/SSL)
- Micro-SD industrial-grade memory card
- Power supply: 5VDC (via Micro USB)